RESUMING NORMAL OFFICE HOURS STARTING MONDAY, MAY 4.
We are taking the following precautions in the office:
• We have been cleaning and sanitizing the office and exam rooms in between patients.
• We are wearing face coverings and ask patients to wear a face covering if they have one.
• We have been implementing a “drive-up” service if a patient needs to pick up or drop off anything, please just call us from the parking lot and we will pick up or deliver it to your vehicle.
• We will use technology when appropriate for Tele-Health consults and Remote Over-the-Internet hearing aid programming.
• If you are feeling under the weather or are experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we would ask that you call and reschedule your appointment so as not to put other patients at risk. You could also see if a healthy loved one could bring your hearing aids to the office for a cleaning. We recommend reviewing guidelines from the CDC on preventing illness.
We understand the importance of hearing your best, especially in this time when communication is so critical. If there are any updates, we will post on our website and social media. If you are having problems with your hearing aids and feel you cannot come in right away, please call, and we’ll see whether we can help you over the phone. We are always happy to hear from our patients.
Thank you and stay safe,
Daneen Jabbour, Au.D.